Savory Oatmeal & Soft Cooked Egg
1. In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a boil. Add oats and pinch of salt; stir, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat a small nonstick pan over medium. Coat lightly with cooking oil......
Avocado, Mushrooms & Egg Oatmeal
1. Heat the onion, mushrooms, and garlic in a large pot with the olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Cook for 6-7 minutes, until the onions are slightly browned and the mushrooms are cooked down......
Spanish Inspired Oatmeal Bowl
1. Combine the oats, water (or milk), ¼ teaspoon salt, and pepper in a large saucepan of medium-high heat. Once the mixture starts to bubble, turn down to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. While the oats are cooking, add the oil to a sauté pan over medium heat. Once heated, add the onion and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt......
Date & Banana Oatmeal
1. Place oats and water into a saucepan and bring to a boil, watching carefully so the water doesn’t boil over.
2. Turn down heat quickly and allow the oats to simmer for 1 minute......